Thursday, September 9, 2010

Countdown has begun...

It is now only 11 days until I board the plane with the New Zealand swim team to start my adventure to the Delhi Commonwealth games.  We will be doing a pre camp in Abu Dhabi for a few days to acclimatise to the temperatures and time zones and then moving onto the village in Delhi on the 30th September.  I am still in my last few weeks of intense training and then will make the way down to ensure I am at peak racing condition in a couple of weeks.  I am feeling really confident with my swimming in training right now so am getting very excited to post some good results. Will post frequently on this blog with information regarding my Commonwealth experience and then further on throughout the rest of my swimming career.

No comments:

Post a Comment