Sunday, July 22, 2012

One more sleep

I now only have one more sleep before the team is leaving our pre camp in Belgium and heading to the Olympic village in London. Am feeling very very excited. Training camp has been going so well. I have been doing good times in my sets and am slowly feeling ready to race fast! The weather in Belgium has been quite Dissapointing, raining all of the time. It is a beautiful day outside today but is our last day here! Am really looking forward to tomorrow. The security checks etc will take a while and am looking forward to getting our uniform finally! And the goodie bags (word on the street is that we will be getting a new phone). I will be doing my first race on Friday, the day before the Olympics. It is the 200m free time trial to try for a spot in the 4x200 free relay team. It is also my birthday!! I will not be attending the opening ceremony which is a shame as am racing the very next morning in the 4x100 free. Have such exciting times ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Pen - Liz and I are soooooooooo excited for you. Olivia and Sarah will be glued to the tv on Friday for any coverage of the time trial. You will fly - you've done so much work, you look fantastic - just do it!

    We're thinking of you heaps - go girl.

    ReplyDelete